Noodoe introduces Noodoe EV OS, an advanced cloud operating system that orchestrates the operation of smart EV charging stations. For more information see the IDTechEx report on Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure 2019-2029.
"At Noodoe, we are on a mission to make the world greener by accelerating the world's transition to electric transportation," said John Wang, Chairman of Noodoe. "We do this with well-designed EV charging infrastructure solutions that help organizations be part of the revolution today."
Noodoe EV diverges from traditional charging stations by offering a rich set of innovative features that help construction, retail, hospitality industries, and public sectors transform their parking lots into smart EV charging locations that generate additional revenue.
The key differentiation is Noodoe EV OS, a cloud operating system that serves as the "brain" that orchestrates the operation of the Noodoe EV charging stations. Noodoe EV OS offers the following functions:
- EV Charging Service: Noodoe EV OS manages the service delivery of the EV charging stations. Powered by Noodoe EV OS, Noodoe EV charging stations offer a simple charging experience for the customers and a range of advanced features for the site owners.
- Universal Payment Processing: Noodoe EV OS processes multiple types of payment transactions. Powered by Noodoe EV OS, Noodoe EV supports universal at-the-pump payment, so customers can use their preferred transaction method such as credit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay.
- Central Management: Noodoe EV OS provides central management functions that enable the administration staff to configure pricing, modify peak hours, and monitor status. Noodoe EV OS empowers administrators to supervise the entire charging infrastructure.
- Service Personnel Access: Noodoe EV OS gives frontline personnel access to instantly view the status of EV charging stations in their location. It puts real-time information at their fingertips to help them deliver superior customer service.
- Automated Diagnostics: Noodoe EV OS features an automated diagnostic, alert, and self-recovery system that constantly checks the condition of every EV charging station, and if necessary, initiates proper notification and recovery processes. Noodoe EV OS minimizes the use of human maintenance labor to check the equipment, and ensures the optimal operating condition of every EV charging station.
- Operation Analytics: Noodoe EV OS provides analytic functions that offer holistic business performance monitoring and continuous reporting. Noodoe EV OS gives the management team the big picture with deep insights on the entire charging service operation.
Noodoe EV OS is designed as a future-proof system to ensure total and lasting customer satisfaction. The cloud operating system can integrate additional features as new industry priorities or requirements arise.
"Powered by Noodoe EV OS, Noodoe EV enables retail plazas, shopping malls, hotels, businesses, and governments to turn their parking lots into profitable revenue generators," said Jennifer Chang, CEO of Noodoe. "Drivers can instantly use the charging service and simply pay via their credit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay. Every at-the-pump payment is automatically processed. The revenue is self-generating and ongoing."
In the United States and Taiwan, businesses such as Sheraton, Hilton, Hyatt, and public sector organizations such as Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, are already taking advantage of the technology.
Source and top image: Noodoe EV OS