Kooper International, which was founded back in 2008 and based in Tel Aviv, Israel, manufactures premium e-Scooters (e-Rollers, e-Steps) for local and international markets. The company develops high-end zero emission, environmentally-friendly, accessible and affordable, high-performance and lightweight urban electric vehicles.
Following a 2-year extensive and in-depth product development process led by top Israeli engineers, the company introduced a breakthrough E-scooter called Kooper, which was first made available to the public in September 2009. It employs the most innovative, environmentally-friendly technology, providing a long-range, energy efficient and dynamic ride.
The company recently received the European TUV Standard Homologation Certificate for the Kooper, following a 12-month extensive authorization process. In addition, a new state of the art factory was recently opened in order to meet growing demand for electric urban transportation.
Key Features and advantages:
- The Kooper is light (25-28kg including batteries, single tube Aluminum frame) and durable (made of the best available materials).
- Its powerful on-demand , power electric ,micro-sized, robust DC brushless rear motor assures smooth and silent driving performance, remarkable acceleration and a top cruising speed of up to 35 km/h.
- Its Built-in 24 volt 10ah lithium battery pack which creates an effective 48v power supply, which provides a standard range of 35-50 km, making it the ultimate eco-friendly city transporter.
- Fast inner charger - easy 4-5 hr. charging & optional removable batteries.
- Safety - it's equipped with a front and rear electric break system.
- Smooth ride - Kooper hovers on streets and pavements thanks to a unique rear suspension unit and 2 front 3" front shock absorbers.
- Suitable for shared rides, carrying children and equipment.
- Portability - adjustable and folding handlebar.
- Customizable - comes in various colors (frame, board, handlebar, etc.), with or without a seat.
- Multiple optional accessories - board covers, mirrors, mobile phone holders, on-board MP3 system, GPS units, cup holder, etc.
- Easy to use and requires low maintenance.
The company has also launched a powerful advanced model called Dooper, offering a unique synchronized two-wheel-drive e-scooter (two motors).
Since its launch, the Kooper has become the leading brand in Israel, dominating 78% of the market. Kooper Israel, the company's first distributor, currently owns several Kooper concept shops offering both Kooper & Dooper models along with a wide range of accessories. Each location offers both retail space and a small service workshop.
For more attend Electric Vehicles Land Sea Air USA 2012,where a large number of electric vehicle manufacturers not seen in conventional EV events will present including WheelTug aircraft electrification, MotoVolta, LLC motorbikes, SolTrac farm tractors, Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute Autonomous Underwater Vehicles AUVs and manufacturers of industrial, commercial, military, e-bike, cars and other EVs.
Source and image: Kooper International
Learn more at the next leading event on the topic: Business and Technology Insight Forums - Korea, September 2019 on 25 - 26 Sep 2019 at Seoul, Korea hosted by IDTechEx.